Friday 20 November 2009

I Truely Think Computers Don't Like Me!

Well, it has been some time since I last posted. You'd think after the whole Uni thing I would be good at keeping up-to-date, but I see it as taking a wee 'holiday' from the whole responisbility at keeping good things like this and keeping them current.

I feel that computers are currently against me (especially my cousin's laptop... grrr!) I am currently trying to set up an account with this online portfoilo website everycreative.com which is a great. I got an email thru just yesterday saying that they had gone round New Designers way back when in July and had picked up on some peeps work they would like to encourage to join. I was very happy about this and have joined up. HOWEVER, I have then tried to update/upload a biography and have done so a couple of time and does the computer do as I say and save what I have spent an hour and a bit to write.... thats right... a big fat NO! Maybe I should take a coffee break to try and re-group :-(

Also, good news started new sketchbook work again FINALLY! Lets hope I can keep up the work and stop ranting.

No comments:

Post a Comment