Wednesday 21 July 2010

Dame Of Dames.







As this year both my parents have celebrated their 50th, it has been very special. Dad was given lots of football/film/comedy memorabilia as presents, whereas my Mum received lots of artwork and JEWELS!!!!


Sadly, I no longer live at home so cannot 'borrow' some of these beautiful jewellery she has recently become an owner. One piece of late (which is my current fave) is her Vivienne Westwood necklace. Tis a gorgeous silver tarnished necklace with the famous VW emblem with violet crystals. It. Is. So. Pretty. She got it from her dear cousin Sarah who lives in York and went on to tell Mum of how beautiful the VW shop is there.

I have now bec
ome obsessed with this jewellery line and pictured are some that are now added to my wish list. I wish to be draped in jewels :)






















No comments:

Post a Comment