Thursday 19 August 2010

These Boots Are Made For Walking.



Yesterday, on my day off, I treated myself to a little walk up to Corstorphine (I know, get me... treating myself with a walk... I'm so good to me!) Thought I'd have a wee wonder round the charity shops, an absolute FAVE past-time.

As per usual, fell in complete love with a pair of boots in the first shop I stepped into. Ended up leaving them at first and not trying them on as there are about a gazillion wee shops in the area and didn't want to put all my eggs in one basket ken. So ventured round the rest and even went for a wee coffee and cake before I returned.



I'd totally set myself up for a fall just incase someone else as gone in a scooped up them thar boots.... Thankfully they were still there and my size... IT WAS MEANT TO BE. They are a little similar to the image above, however they are not Kurt Geiger but still as gorge.



No comments:

Post a Comment