Saturday 22 October 2011

Tweet. Tweet. Tweet.


I am fully going to admit it, I'm slowly but surely getting addicted to Twitter. I think the more you seem to write the more your willing to share. Is that a good or bad thing? I'm unsure.

I also had my first couple of tweet reply. The most exciting one being my future husband, Professor Green. HAAAAA. I just happened to message him saying 'SUPER excited to see you @Picturehouse in The Burgh on 29th Nov. Great venue & thank you for remembering your East Coast fans. HE then replied to me, tweeting, '@Greero_A @Picturehouse most welcome. Scotland is bonkers, it's the least I could do :)' Such. A. Gentleman.


I'm so hoping that on the 29th November, he'll see me in the crowd (obvs recognise me in the crowd from my piccie on twits), ask to come back round to his dressing-room after & gee me a big old snog. Could happen, you never know.

No comments:

Post a Comment