Friday 20 July 2012

Wee Paisley Pattern.

Well, I know I always seem to say this but.. It has been a while since I last blogged. So here goes. All is good doon here in Granton. Settled in beautifully, discovered that this flat is gorgeous both on rainy & sunny days. Been using the patio (when I can) & DVD afternoons are most enjoyable. I'd like to introduced you to the newest addition to my little hub. This wee beauty is Paisley, my 5month old kitty. She was adopted from my dear friend Nicola, who's brother & sister-in-law had to rehome due to their boysterish wee boy Nathen. So big thank you to Katie & Jamie. She's settled in as well as I have & we are happy enjoying each others company. She can be a little nuts at times, but can't we all. Right, something just went crash there in the background & it's no doubt something to do with a little miss. Til later chaps.

No comments:

Post a Comment